Sometimes you have to move your laptop and don’t have a comfortable and safe way of carrying it. This quick and simple guide will show you how you can make a bag for your computer using recycled old jeans.
You will just need old jeans, scissors and thread and needle.
That will be all! Let’s do it!
Step by step – Quick and simple!
Following the video and this procedure, you will learn how to make your bag in just a few minutes.
- To begin with, turn the jeans inside out.
- Cut just at the seams that separate the legs from it.
- The next step is to place pins half a cm from the edge you cut to fix the whole jean.
- Take thread and needle and start sewing the entire border.
- Reinforce the seam a couple of times to make it strong.
- Once cut, round the edges with the seam to give a better shape.
- Turn the jeans on the right side.
- The next step is to take one of the legs of the pants and spread it on the table
- With the scissors cut two strips, just where is the seam of the boot of the pants.
- Open two holes on the back of the pants, at the height of the waistband.
- Introduce the strip you cut around and tie a knot so it can not slip away.
- Repeat the operation with the other hole.
- After finishing, place the handle on the back.
- Do the same procedure for the front side.
Once you verified that the handles cannot be released, what’s left is to introduce your laptop and take it to wherever in your new and cool recycled jeans laptop bag!